Monday, March 9, 2009

Funk Mass Playlist for DJ Ren 02/10/09

Sorry for the delay, here is the playlist from our show on February 10th 2009. DJ Miguel Vargas' set to be available shortly. Don't forget our next show: Tuesday March 10, 2009 at the Dinkytowner Cafe.

1st Set-Happy Valentine's Day Set
Keith Sweat-Make You Sweat
Tony Toni Tone-If I Had No Loot
Bell Biv Devoe-Dope
Michael Jackson-Remember the Time
Guy-Groove Me
Bobby Brown-Humpin Around
Cameo-Candy
Curtis Mayfield-Future Shock
Womack & Womack-Baby I'm Scared of You
Prince-Sexy M.F.
Parliament-Give Up The Funk
New Edition-Popcorn Love
Positive K-I Got A Man
One Way-Cutie Pie
Bob Marley-Could You Be Loved
213-Beautiful
Stevie Wonder-My Cherie Amour
LL Cool J-Around the Way Girl
Andre 3000-Happy Valentine's Day

2nd Set-Ritchie Valens and the 50s
Monchy y Alexandra-En Un Dos Por Tres
El Gran Combo-Amame
Ray Charles-I Got A Woman
Ray Charles-What'd You Say
Chuck Berry-Johnny B Good
Little Richard-Tutti Frutti
Little Richard-Long Tall Sally
Buddy Holly-Bo Diddley
Buddy Holly-Peppy Sue
Buddy Holly-That'll Be The Day
Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers-Why Do Fools Fall In Love
Bobby Day-Rockin Robin
Gene Chandler-Duke of Earl
Jackie Wilson-Lonely Teardrops
Eddie Cochran-Summertime Blues
Los Lobos-Framed
Los Lobos-Charlena
Los Lobos-Ohh! My Love
Ritchie Valens-Come On Let's Go
Ritchie Valens-Dooby Dooby Wah
Ritchie Valens-Cry Cry Cry
Ritchie Valens-That's My Little Suzie
Ritchie Valens-Donna
Ritchie Valens-We Belong Together
Santo and Johnny-Sleepwalk
Barbara Mason and the Ambassadors-Yes I'm Ready

3rd Set-Dance Dance Revolution
DeBarge-I Like It
Ub 40-Red Red Wine
Arrested Development-People Everyday
Rick James-Mary Jane
TLC-Creep
Marvin Gaye-Sexual Healing
Mary Jane Girls-All Night Long
Mack Morrison-Return of the Mack
Mtume-Juicy Fruit
Jackson 5-I Want You Back
Color Me Badd-I Wanna Sex You Up
Kanye West-Stronger
E-40-Tell Me When To Go
Kriss Kross-Jump
Sean Paul-Get Busy
Baby Bash-Baby I'm Back
Big Quarters-Ladies Know
Jay Z-I Just Wanna Love You

No comments: