Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yelli's Disco: Hyperbole ***w/ Track List**

I, DJ Ren, am back with my 2nd featured release, "Yelli's Disco: Hyperbole", a blend of 70s and 80s Disco and Funk as well as a couple surprises here and there. Hyperbole is a non-stop badass mix that will have you groovin and doing the do. I wanted to push myself to put together a mixtape that had a constant flow of music, so in this mixtape you'll experience 47 different songs, blended live and with its fare share of mistakes along the way.

Its over 90 minutes of live mixing so put your headphones on, strap on your seatbelt, and get your popcorn ready, I'm really proud of this mixtape and am happy to share with all of you. Click on the link below to download.

MARK YOUR CALENDAR: DJ Miguel Vargas and I will be spinnin at Solera Restaurant in Downtown Minneapolis (900 Hennepin Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55403) on September 17th from 10pm to 2am.

To download follow this link and click on the giant arrow.

Playlist:
Diana Ross-I'm Coming Out
Melba Moore-You Stepped Into My Life
Bee Gees-More Than A Woman
Tom Tom Club-Genius of Love
Linda Ronstadt-You're No Good
Raydio-Jack and Jill
Womack & Womack-Baby I'm Scared of You
Average White Band-Pick Up the Pieces
Diana Ross-Upside Down
Salsoul Orchestra-Runaway
Luther Vandross-Never Too Much
Slave-Watching You
Pointer Sisters-Automatic
Cameo-Single Life
KC & the Sunshine Band-I'm Your Boogie Man
Rolling Stones-I Miss You
Sister Sledge-He's the Greatest Dancer
McFadden and Whitehead-Aint No Stoppin Us Now
Chaka Khan-I'm Every Woman
Patrice Rushen-Forget Me Nots
Wham-Everything She Wants
Ashford & Simpson-It Seems to Hang On
Cherrelle-Saturday Love
Shannon-Let the Music Play
Salsoul Orchestra-Love Break
Cloud One-Atmosphere Strut
Change-Glow of Love
Fatback Band-Backstrokin
Rockmaster Scott-Roof is On Fire
Madonna-Holiday
Human League-Do You Want Me
SOS Band-Take Your Time
Donna Summer-Hot Stuff
Rick James-Give It To Me Baby
Company B-Fascinated
GQ-Disco Nights
Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam-Can You Feel the Beat
M.I.A.-Jimmy
Jackie Moore-This Time Baby
Anita Ward-Ring My Bell
Edwin Starr-Contact
Sylvester-You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)
Rick James-Super Freak
Barry White-You're the First, The Last, My Everything
O'Bryan-I'm Freaky
Earth Wind & Fire-September
Donna Summer-Last Dance

1 comment:

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

this a great mix!!! You really need to re do this mix and eliminate the mistakes. This mix is too good not be redone. It's a definite classic.